Planet Eclipse Emek / Emek 100
Progressive. Modular. Unstoppable. EMEK!
The 2018 released Emek / Emek 100 is the new entry into the Planet Eclipse Paintball Marker line. This doesn't sound very spectacular, but at second glance you can see what is mixing up the beginner segment.
Planet Eclipse packed all their experience from the development and production of the most luxurious, exclusive and powerful markers in the world into a new, purely mechanical design aimed at the entry into the sport.
The magnificent Gamma Core, driven by a very robust, mechanical 3-way valve, gives the Emek the shot characteristics, the shot feeling and dynamics of a modern, tubeless high-end marker at a highly attractive entry price.
The Gamma Core is a revolutionary bolt system in which the optimum amount of air for each individual shot is provided by a pneumatically locking coil, completely independent of the mechanical 3-way valve. This allows the marker to work extremely efficiently and reliably in any playing situation and under all conditions. Be it at -20°C or well over 40°C.
To ensure that even the most fragile paint can be played, the Gamma Core has a precisely tuned, three-stage acceleration phase of the bolt, which gently picks up the paint during acceleration and then presses it into the barrel. The gas release of the shot cycle has also been designed in such a way that there is only a very slight pressure peak, which, in addition to gentle ball handling, also contributes significantly to the quiet shot noise and soft feel.
The particularly low working pressure and the proven Deftek Feed also mean that even without an electronic ball detection system, ball bursts in the marker can be virtually eliminated.
The Emek is characterised by its low weight, great ergonomics, maximum reliability and very low volume.
- weight: 850g (1.87lb) including 1-Piece 10" Barrel, Feed Tube, ASA
- length: 437mm Including 1-Piece 10" Barrel
- height: 216mm
- width: 39mm
- Autococker threads
- Body – GRN Sports Shell with 6061 Aluminium internal sleeve
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Trigger – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Breech Covers – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- ASA Mount – Screw-in ASA
- Trigger Method – Pivot Trigger
- Trigger Mechanism – Coil Spring
- Trigger Pivot – Plated Pin
- Barrel – Single piece anodised 10” barrel
- Feed Tube – Lever operated clamping Deftek offset feed tube
- Operating Principle – Spool Valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered Mechanical 3-way valve
- Drive Mechanism – Gamma Core
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1
- Propellant – Compressed air only - Not CO2 compatible
- Grip Type – Contoured dual density grip
- Grip Pitch – 151.4mm
- Sturdy outer packaging
- Planet Eclipse EMEK 100
- One piece, Shaft barrel 10"
- Planet Eclipse Allen Key Set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse Barrel Sock
- Manual, english