Planet Eclipse Emek EMF100
EMEK EMF100 HDE Earth (July 2020):
In June Planet Eclipse launched its MagFed division called EMF and nearly a month lather the EMF100 became available in the new HDE Earth colorway. Almost at the same time, the PWR stock was released in the color Earth brown as well.
EMEK EMF100 (June 2020):
Planet Eclipse have created a own Division dedicated to MagFed called EMF (Eclipse MagFed). The EMF logo since then is featured on all MagFed products packaging as a stamp of quality. Planet Eclipse also took the opportunity to tweak the name of the awsome MagFed EMEK from EMG100 to EMF100.
EMEK EMG100 (2019):
With the 2019 release of the Emek EMG 100, Planet Eclipse launches its first real scenario marker. The EMEK EMG100 comes with a versatile EMC (Eclipse Modular Components) kit. In contrast to the regular Emek 100, the MG 100 offers the choice between regular operation with a conventional loader or PAL Loader or operation with magazines that can be inserted from below. The conversion from one to the other variant can be done in just a few minutes.
In the magazine version, Firststrike Paint can be shot as well.
With the EMC Kit the EMEK EMG100 offers countless possibilities to adapt it to your own needs. Additional rails, sights, shoulder rests, etc. Simply everything your heart desires.
The basis is the Emek 100 with the proven Gamma Core bolt system which is driven by a very robust, mechanical 3-way valve. It gives the Emek the shot characteristic that shot feeling and dynamics of a modern, tubeless high-end marker at a highly attractive entry price.
The Gamma Core is a revolutionary bolt system in which the optimum amount of air for each individual shot is provided by a pneumatically locking coil, completely independent of the mechanical 3-way valve. This allows the marker to work extremely efficiently and reliably in any playing situation and under all conditions. Be it at -20°C or well over 40°C.
To ensure that even the most fragile paint can be used, the Gamma Core has a precisely tuned, three-stage acceleration phase of the bolt, which gently picks up the paint during acceleration and then presses it into the barrel. The gas release of the shot cycle has also been designed in such a way that there is only a very slight pressure peak, which, in addition to gentle ball handling, also contributes significantly to the quiet shot noise and soft feel.
The particularly low working pressure and the proven Deftek Feed (in use with a loader) also mean that even without an electronic ball recognition system, ball bursts in the marker can be virtually eliminated.
The entire Emek range is characterised by its low weight, great ergonomics, maximum reliability and very low noise level.
- Weight: 1420g including 14.5" barrel, full handguard and DTM-10 Magazine
- Length: 591mm
- Height: 195mm in Magfed config. Inc. DTM-10 Magazine
- Width: 45mm
- Autococker threads
- Body – GRN EMC Shell with 6061 Aluminium internal sleeve
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Trigger – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Detent covers - GRN(Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- EMC rail elements - GRN(Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Mag - GRN(Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Feed – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- Breech Covers – GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon)
- ASA Mount – POPS ASA
- Trigger Method – Pivot Trigger
- Trigger Mechanism – Coil Spring
- Trigger Pivot – Plated Pin
- Barrel – Single piece anodised 10” barrel
- Feed Tube – Lever operated clamping Deftek offset feed tube
- Magwell - Compatible with DYE DTM-10 and DTM-20 magazines and MMC Coupler
- Operating Principle – Spool valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered mechanical 3-way valve
- Drive Mechanism – Gamma Core
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1
- Propellant – Compressed air only - Not CO2 compatible
- Grip Type – Contoured dual density 2-piece grips with tool-less removal
- Grip Pitch – 183mm
- Planet Eclipse EMEK EMF100 Marker
- 14.5" 2-Piece Shaft Barrel
- Planet Eclipse Allen Key Set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse Barrel Sock
- Planet Eclipse EMEK EMF100 Marker Spare Parts Kit
- Dye DTM-10 Mag
- Manual, english