Join the ETHALUTION!
ETHA2 PAL (2019):
At the US paintball fair Extravaganza 2019 the ETHA2 was presented as PAL-Ready which is capable of using the PAL Loader System of Planet Eclipse.
The Etha2 was launched in 2017 and after 6 years replaced the Etha of the first generation as Planet Eclipse's entry-level electropneumat.The Etha2 is not a revised or improved version (facelift) of the Etha, but a completely new construction. With the Etha2 Planet Eclipse uses the proven and low-maintenance "Gamma Core" bolt system, which is also used with small differences in the GTek/160R and heavily modified in the CS2. The handle and the outer marker housing are made of high-strength, fiberglass-reinforced nylon (GRN). The construction made it possible to place the regulator in the handle so that the Etha2 Planet Eclipse became the first "tubeless" marker. The 9V block battery finds its place in the front handle. Thanks to light guide technology in the eye covers and the board at the top of the handle frame, eye cables are a thing of the past.
The LED display is slightly angled towards the player on both sides and provides a perfect overview. The factory-fitted bottle connection (POPS On-Off ASA) vents the Etha2 in just a few seconds with just one movement. The compressed air system can thus be unscrewed from the marker without any load and without damaging the sealing ring.
Due to the aluminium inner body and the lightweight construction of the glass fibre reinforced nylon outer body, the weight of the ready-to-play marker (incl. barrel and battery) has been minimised to only 997g.
With the EMC Body Kit from Planet Eclipse the Etha2 can be converted into a realistic scenario and Woodland marker. There are countless Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories and the tool-less mounting of a shoulder rest. The Etha2 is a versatile high-end marker from Planet Eclipse at a low price.
- Weight: 997g / 2.2lb Including Barrel, Batteries, Feed Tube, POPS
- Length: 555mm (21.85”) Including 2-Piece Shaft FL Barrel
- Height: 216mm (8.5”)
- Width: 39mm (1.54”)
- Autococker threads
- Body – Glass Reinforced Nylon Composite (GRN) Sport Shell w/ 6061 Aluminium internal sleeve
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Trigger - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Feed Neck - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Eye Covers - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Battery Mount – Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN)
- Interface – Single Push Button and Trigger
- Display – Tri-Color LED Indicators
- Solenoid voltage – 5V
- Processor voltage – 5V
- Processor – PIC16F1829 XLP (Extreme Low Power) Microcontroller
- Power Supply – 1 x 9V Battery (IEC 6LR61/ANSI 1604A)
- E-Portal - Not compatible
- ASA Mount – AT POPS
- Trigger Method – Micro switch
- Trigger Mechanism – Leaf spring return
- Trigger Pivot – Plated Pin
- Barrel – 2-Piece Micro Honed Shaft4 14.5" length 0.689" Bore
- Feed Tube – Lever Operated Clamping Feed
- Operating Principle – Spool valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered 3-way Solenoid
- Drive Mechanism – Gamma Core
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1
- Grip Type – Dual density tool-less clamshell grips
- Grip Pitch – 183mm / 7.20”
- Firing Modes – Semi & ramping capped and uncapped, including NXL and Millennium presets
- Debounce Modes – 10 Debounce Presets
- Solid nylon case with zipper
- Planet Eclipse ETHA2
- One Shaft aluminium barrel back .689 (Shaft 4/5 compatible)
- One Shaft tip 14,5"
- Cure ST1 Bolt
- Planet Eclipse allen key set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse barrel sock
- CS2 Ersatzteilset
- Handbuch, english