Planet Eclipse GTEK 160R
With the GTEK 160R Planet Eclipse once again manages to lift the high-end mid-end segment to a new level. The GTEK 160R is a unique mix of GTEK and GEO3.5 technologies.
The GTEK 160R is made entirely of aluminum and features an "Air Transfer Tube", the rugged, tubeless air supply already known from the GEO3.5. The complete package is rounded off with an OLED display, which is installed ex works. The digital display shows you all the important information about your GTEK 160R.
Inspired by the IV core of the GEO, Planet Eclipse has developed the Gamma Core System for the GTEK series. Due to a unique system, the Gamma Core requires a working pressure of only 135 PSI, which allows the GTEK 160R a very smooth, efficient and quiet shot.
The bolt system of the GTEK 160R is also equipped with a Quick Release Bonnet. Just lift the rear cap on the marker and you can pull the entire bolt system out of the body. Lighter and more maintenance-friendly is hardly possible!
The SL4 regulator built into the front handle is low-maintenance, robust and easy to use. The SL4 regulator works efficiently in a pressure range from approx. 250 PSI to approx. 600 PSI. A compressed air system with 450 PSI outlet pressure is recommended. The built-in electronics are robust and user-friendly and are based on the ETEK5 board.
- Weight (inkl. Barrel & Batteries): 934g
- Length (inkl. Lauf): 551,6mm
- Height: 206,3mm
- Width: 34,8mm
- Autococker threads
- Body – 061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – 061-T6 Aluminium
- Trigger – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Eye covers - 061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed – 061-T6 Aluminium
- Interface – Single Push Button and Trigger
- Display – 32x128 graphical OLED and LED
- Solenoid voltage – 5V
- Processor voltage – 3V
- Processor –PIC16F1829 microcontroller
- Power Supply – 1 x 9V Alkaline battery
- not compatible
- ASA Mount – Inline AT OOPS
- Trigger Method – Micro Switch
- Trigger Mechanism – Interchangeable CS1 Trigger Shoe
- Trigger Pivot – Twin Micro Ball-Raced Bearing Point
- Barrel – Two piece micro-honed Shaft 4/5 compatible 14,5” barrel
- Feed Tube – Lever operated clamping Feed
- Operating Principle – Spool Valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered 3-way solenoid
- Drive Mechanism – Gamma Core
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1 bolt
- Grip Type – Contoured dual density grip
- Grip Pitch – 147mm
Scope of Delivery:
- Planet Eclipse GTEK 160R Marker
- Two-piece Shaft Lauf 14,5"
- Planet Eclipse Allan Key Set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse Barrel Sock
- Planet Eclipse GTEK 160R Marker Spare Parts Kit
- Manual, englisch