Planet Eclipse GTEK 170R
The GTEK 170R was presented at the Extravaganza in February 2019 and is the direct successor of the GTEK 160R.
The GTEK 170R is an improved version of the 160R, based on the Gamma Core technology and refined with the technology of the CS platform and is completely tubeless. The entire technology is integrated within the grip. The construction is so space efficient that the handle, despite the built-in features, is not a millimeter larger than the predecessor model. The battery, a 9 volt block, is now located in the front handle and thanks to fibre-optic technology in the eye covers and the board at the top of the handle frame, cables are a thing of the past.
The GTEK 170R has an OLED display with the same board as the GTEK series and has been improved with small but nice features like a game timer and new fire modes. The tank connection (POPS On-Off ASA) vents the GTEK 170R in a few seconds with just one movement. The compressed air system can thus be unscrewed from the marker without any load and without damaging the O-ring.
Since the GEO3.5, Planet Eclipse spool valve markers have been equipped with the maintenance-friendly Bolt (Quick Release Bonnet). Tool-free maintenance of ball detents, battery, eye cover as well as a blade trigger and a low rise clamping feedneck are also standard features of the GTEK 170R.
The GTEK 170R is a versatile high-end marker from Planet Eclipse at a low price.
- Weight: 864g / 1.90lb Including Barrel, Batteries, Feed Tube, POPS
- Length: 548mm (21.4”) Including 2-Piece Shaft Barrel
- Height: 197mm (7.6”)
- Width: 30,8mm (1.21”)
- Autococker threads
- Body – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Trigger - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed Neck - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Eye Covers - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Battery Mount – Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN)
- Interface – Single push button and trigger
- Display – 32 x 128 graphical OLED and LED
- Solenoid voltage – 5V
- Processor voltage – 3V
- Processor – Dual parallel up to 40MHz 16bit processors
- Power Supply – 1 x 9V Alkaline battery (IEC 6LR61 / ANSI 1604A)
- E-Portal - Not compatible
- ASA Mount – AT POPS
- Trigger Method – Micro switch
- Trigger Mechanism – Leaf spring return
- Trigger Pivot – Twin micro ball-raced bearings
- Barrel – 2-piece micro-honed Shaft barrel system (Shaft4/5 compatible) - 14.5” total length
- Feed Tube – Low-profile lever operated clamping feed with locking sprocket thumb wheel
- Operating Principle – Spool valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered 3-way solenoid
- Drive Mechanism – Gamma Core with quick-release back cap
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1
- Grip Type – Dual-density wraparound rubber grips
- Grip Pitch – 178mm / 7.01”
- Firing Modes – Semi and Ramping (Capped and Uncapped)
- Debounce Modes – 10 Debounce Presets
Scope of delivery:
- Solid Aluminum-Case with Zipper
- Planet Eclipse GTEK 170R
- Shaft Aluminum Back .689
- Shaft Tip 14,5"
- Cure ST1 Bolt
- Planet Eclipse Allen Key Set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse Barrel Sock
- GTEK 170R spare parts Kit