Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 T4E Paintballpistol .43 Cal black
The Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 T4E paintball gun from Umarex is a high-end training weapon which was developed especially for the military and police. The paintball pistol is ideal for self-protection, with non-lethal ammunition, in the house and yard.
Thanks to the original dimensions, controls and a noticeable recoil, the handling of the pistol is very close to reality. The magazine holds 8 rounds of Cal. 43 ammunition and a 12 g CO2 capsule. Powder, chalk, pepper, rubber and paintballs can be used as ammunition.
The back of the pistol grip can be removed and replaced with another size. This gives you the perfect grip, even in hot situations. The adjustable sight and the picatinny rail, under the barrel, complete the picture of the counterpart to the original M&P9 M2.0.
- Magazine capacity of 8 rounds Cal. 43 ammunition
- Optimal for home defense situations
- Weight 767 g
- Adjustable sight
- Picatinny rail
- Movable metal slide with safety catch lever
- Trigger safety
- Exchangeable handle backs (not included in delivery)
What you get:
- Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 T4E Pistol
- 1 magazine
- Magazine spring for rubber balls
- Spare cap for magazine spring
- Allen key for changing the CO2 capsule
- Operating instructions
- barrel cleaner